Saturday, October 24, 2009

Self Defense For Women - Shirt Grabs

Here we are again working on those grabs. In any self defense for women instruction in a dojo or kwoon, a lot of time is spent on techniques to get an attacker's hands off you in the most efficient manner possible.

In my last post "Defending Rear / Side Grabs" I asked you to follow a link to my own instructions on some very simple and effective techniques for removing grabs from the rear or either side. I covered different hands, like right hand to right side, right hand to left side and so forth. There's a lot of great material there if you have the patience to read it, then imagine the movements and finally to actually practice them.

Today I will show you a video on how too get out of a grab to your shirt. I hope you enjoy it and I'll be back soon with a few more grabs before we move on. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment