Thursday, September 24, 2009

Self Defense for Women - Palm Strikes

In previous posts and videos we've looked at Dr. Ruthless use the palm strike to devastate her simulated attacker. Pretty cool huh? Doesn't even mess with your new manicure either!

I use the palm strike quite often, even after 36 years of martial arts training. Do I have strong wrists and conditioned knuckles? Of course, but a swift palm strike is so easy and NEVER causes even the slightest discomfort - as opposed to punching a good sized man in his head. That will usually tend to sting the hardest knuckles for a bit.

I'd like you to watch this video to reinforce your knowledge of the palm heel strike and how easy it is use.

I'll be back in a couple of days with some "escapes" which will be shown in a video and links to others that I have written myself on one of my self defense products websites. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment