Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Women's Self Defense: Pepper Spray and Mace

Let's end our series on grabs ladies. We've covered a multitude of grabs and escapes in our previous posts.

If I see or think of a really simple one that I haven't mentioned or displayed - I'll add it. There are so many but teaching them via a keyboard can be quite difficult.

Today I'd like to share a video by Chemin Alldredge, who is featured in a few of the videos I've posted. She offers sound advice on the use of Pepper Spray and Mace.

You can purchase the exact canister of Mace that she is displaying in this video. Just click your mouse on "Pepper Spray and Mace" in the previous paragraph and you're there!

So let's listen to what Chemin has to say about this potent self defense spray. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment