Thursday, December 24, 2009

Common Sense Self Defense

I was traveling home and a Police car came flying past me! I wondered where he was going in such a hurry?

I arrived at home shortly afterward and walking inside, I found my wife on the phone with a friend who has a police scanner. A 19 year old youth was killed in an auto accident, just moments earlier. Now I know where that police car was headed.

I thought about how painful this Christmas would be for the family of the youth who lost his/her life. What a terrible blow this holiday season would be for so many years to come for the family.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope that you'll all be careful in your travel and in your celebrations. Common sense self defense dictates that you be aware and if you drink, please don't drive. See you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment